The Retal Sales Team Lead is responsible for growing Wolt’s retail portfolio by identifying and partnering with all of our customers’ favorite retailers, achieving sales (retail acquisition) targets, while leading the local Retail Team through encouragement and empowerment.
Responsibilities & duties
● Develop and execute a plan for the sales team to target gaps and opportunities within their market. This includes identifying partners that are a great fit for Wolt, as well as mapping out potential new areas for expansion.
● Contacting and building relationships with potential key retail partners, and systematically managing the market’s sales pipeline.
● Conducting negotiations regarding key partner terms, and understanding potential venue performance to set profitable business terms.
● Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
● Setting KPIs for the local Retail Team, managing sales performance and providing performance feedback.
● Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
● Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviours.
Our humble expectations
● Demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position.
● Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
● A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
● Experience from within the retail industry is a plus.
● Fluent in Polish and English language.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
Social gatherings and games.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Kristina Nikolic, Talent Acquisition Partner
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.