Are you an experienced sales professional that’s hungry for your next big challenge? Do you have a strong understanding of retail operations in Athens? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
This is a Field Sales role, for Wolt's Retail line of business. You must thrive in the ‘start-up’ environment where constant change means there’s always lots to get your teeth into!
What you’ll be doing:
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships and building relationships with the identified retailers - ensuring to tailor the approach accordingly to best position Wolt as a partner of choice.
- Manage and identify potential partnerships with retailers that will enhance Wolt’s portfolio, and use the right blend of data and logic to gauge potential retailer performance and unit economics.
- Having a deep understanding of the competition and various verticals in the market (supermarkets, convenience stores, florists, bakeries, etc.)
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the retail development team steps in.
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategy that accelerates Wolt’s Retail market entry.
- Ensuring there’s an optimal product selection per each Retailer for Wolt’s platform.
Our humble expectations
- Experience within retail sales - for example, FMCG or alcohol wholesalers.
- You're highly motivated with a 'go getter' attitude, you love to win and build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Driver's license (B Category)
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!