Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Partnership Associate - Expansion
Sales & Merchant Operations
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Reporting to the Retail team, the Retail Associate (ReA) works in close cooperation with the Retail Partnership Managers as well as our Retail Development Team to help our retail partners in their onboarding process and maximize their opportunity for success.
The Retail Partnership Associate will take an active part in building a brand new role inside Wolt’s retail sales operations by assisting our retail partners in onboarding the venues, ensuring their price lists are relevant & updated on the platform and offering general day-to-day support.
The Retail Partnership Associate role is a full time position.
What you'll be doing
- Act as a crucial part in the retail Expansion success and create better Guidance and onboarding flow to our new partners.
- Be the person on ground before Launching - act as the main point of contact between the retail Partnership and development team and ensure our retail partners are ready to launch.
- Ensuring retail partners’ price lists on the platform are up-to-date and the most relevant for Wolt’s users.
- Organizing the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensuring proper storage of required documents.
- Assisting retail Partnership managers in any additional tasks related to working with Retail partners.
- Improving our sales process and assisting in the implementation of new tools and solutions.
- Understanding what kind of portfolio Wolt Israel is building and identifying opportunities within our portfolio - new potential venues that are good and the right fit for Wolt and it’s users.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus!
- Technical ability and logical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Self-starter with a passion for establishing a new role within the company.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
- Driving license - as we are looking for someone who will support us both in the field and in the office.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
So if you are excited about taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.