Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Enterprise- Key Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 180+ cities, servicing over 10M registered users. We expanded our platform beyond food delivery into categories such as grocery, cosmetics, flowers, toys, electronics, books and other exciting products, all referred to as retail. Our vision is to offer everything our customers need, to their doors, in 30min or less.
To further build our journey beyond restaurant food, we are looking for Retail Enterprise Manager, to strengthen our retail team. In the role, you will directly drive the sales and customer success efforts for the biggest retail partners in Israel. In this role, you combine experience in Enterprise sales, analytical performance management with commercial excellence to acquire more Enterprise Retail Partners across Wolt and gain more mutual value from such partners once onboard.
The Retail Enterprise Manager is responsible for directly negotiating, closing and executing deals with enterprise Retailers. The person is in the driver’s seat in defining and executing our retail enterprise strategy. Once partners have been onboarded to the platform, this role will follow up on and ensure their success and sales expansion.
You will lead complex, multi-party sales processes in a highly consultative manner. You are capable of engaging in business-level and P&L-focused conversations with C-level executives at some of the biggest retailers - but you can also scale this expertise and help further strengthen the skillsets of our retail sales force in the market. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to drive sales and account performance on the client-side, as well as on Wolt’s side. Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways we may not have explored before.
What you’ll be doing
- Structure, negotiate and drive execution of large-scale deals, and make sure the partnership is growing across the market post-launch.
- Become a knowledge source and a go-to person that brings the team Enterprise thinking and supports them in closing and executing Enterprise deals.
- Develop Wolt’s Enterprise Partnerships playbooks, sales and account management materials, and toolkits for the market.
- Work closely with Finance, Analytics and Marketing to represent the markets’ needs for closing Enterprise deals.
- Use data to drive commercial and strategic discussions around Enterprise partnerships on a day-to-day basis.
- Be part of strengthening and expanding our retail salesforce as we grow
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- A proven deal closer and process builder with 5+ years of business development or sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Experience in developing and implementing new ways of working towards commercial excellence.
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships with large companies
- Great commercial skills - you have sharp instincts for the right opportunities but are equally comfortable modeling and articulating the P&L impact.
- You have strong analytical, financial and commercial acumen and are able to quickly identify performance issues and derive actionable insights.
- A team player and a leader with the ability to work hands-on with other teams to rapidly deliver successful performance improvements with measurable impact.
- Flexible and adaptable - you can be highly strategic but also get into the details where needed
If you are excited about taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP! The positions will be filled once we have found the suitable candidates. 😊