Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Development Specialist
Sales & Merchant Operations
Reporting to the Retail Business Manager, the Retail Development Specialist (ReDS) supports and works in close cooperation with the Retail Development Manager to develop our retail partners, optimize venue performance on our platform and drive revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding and training venues together with Retail Associates, providing them with all the tools and information to start working as soon as possible.
- Driving and managing Month over Month sales growth of entrusted venues and improving venue performance by measuring critical KPIs, strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Owning the entrusted partner’s assortment - suggesting which products should be listed initially, and working with the partner to constantly add/remove items to improve customer conversion.
- Working with the partner to improve overall sales and conversion rates by sharing tools and best practices to help ensure the partner’s success.
- Getting feedback from our partners and translating it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Key communicator between our operations and Retail partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with Retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Proven experience in working with partner accounts, onboarding or business development.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker or Power BI.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Fluent in the German and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Due to the holiday season, expect the replies after the 4th of January! Happy Holidays!