Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
Your main responsibility as a Retail Specialist, is to support retail partners in maximizing their success on our platform. This includes onboarding new partners, facilitating the integration of our app and services, and providing ongoing assistance. As the primary point of contact, you'll also create and design retail "menus" on the Wolt platform, ensuring optimal user experiences, handling retail KPIs and support tickets, and contributing to marketing campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary contact for retail partners.
- Design engaging retail "menus" on the Wolt platform.
- Proactively assist retail partners in enhancing their performance.
- Train new partners on using our app, both on and off-site.
- Resolve technical challenges faced by retail partners.
- Assist retail partners with relevant updates, such as price adjustments and new product additions.
- Manage retail KPIs and support tickets to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Contribute to marketing campaigns targeting retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- 1 to 2 years of experience in account management or customer success.
- Retail industry experience is a valuable bonus.
- Strong technical skills and logical thinking, coupled with attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences.
- Structured, detail-oriented, and service-focused mindset.
- Self-motivated with a passion for establishing a new vertical within the company.
- Fluent proficiency in Hebrew, and English.
If you are excited about this new opportunity, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!