Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 20 million customers. In Hungary, Wolt’s services are available in more than 50 cities.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
As Retail Development Manager, you’ll be one of our super Development Team. Your focus will be on driving incremental revenue and providing the tools and support for our key retail partners (including the biggest grocery chains on the Hungarian market) to make sure they thrive on our platform and increase sales while improving operational aspects. With this in mind, you need to be super passionate about account management, business development and analytics but also be a strong communicator as you’ll be talking to big retailers on a daily basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- With your expertise, helping the sales team to negotiate deals with new retail chains, especially when it comes to fine-tuning operational aspects
- Successfully onboard new key accounts together with Retail Associates, providing them with all the tools and information to start working as soon as possible.
- Driving and managing month-over-month sales growth of our current big retail venues and improving venue performance by measuring critical KPIs, strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Working with the partner to implement home-delivery strategies in line with the partner’s own strategy to help ensure the partner’s success.
- Getting feedback from our partners and translating it into product, marketing and operations improvement, working closely with Wolt’s global team
Our humble expectations
- You have proven experience from previous account management, business development, sales or similar roles.
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can formulate yourself very well, both verbally as well as in written form. That holds for Hungarian and English.
- You are structured, detailed, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have analytical experience or at least a passion for it
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome.
- Experience in groceries and/or e-commerce is a plus.
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Private health insurance
- DoorDash Equity
- AYCM card (self-financed)
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern work equipment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website