Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Development Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As Retail Development Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of key retail partners. We’re looking for someone who has a true passion for building strong relationships and improving key performance metrics to create results for Wolt, the retail partner and ultimately the customers.
Your focus will be on making sure your partners thrive on our platform by spotting growth opportunities while providing the tools and support they need to grow. For that, you need to deliver exceptional service and deliver laser sharp recommendations based on data and market trends.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and foster partner relationships with your portfolio of key retail partners.
- Conduct Business Reviews with partners to review performance and develop forward-looking strategies.
- Determine the needs and wants of our partners, prioritize them by impacting the business, and work to co-create solutions.
- Strategically introduce and execute on new Wolt product opportunities to strengthen partnerships and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label delivery).
- Drive revenue growth of Wolt and retail partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through a data-based approach.
- Drive & execute on operational improvements with your partners to ensure that we are delivering the best experience for Wolt customers.
- Renegotiate terms and conditions with retail partners.
- Key communicator between our operations, support, marketing, and retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Solid account management experience from a high-paced environment
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with - and making decisions based on - data
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Experience working with CRM & BI systems is a plus
- Retail/ FMCG experience is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.