Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Content Specialist
Sales & Merchant Operations
- Owning the partner’s assortment - suggesting which products should be listed initially, and working with the partner to constantly add/remove items to improve customer conversion
- Working with the partner to improve overall sales and conversion rates by sharing tools and best practices to help ensure the partner’s success
- Create and enhance retail product selection on our partner’s online catalogue.
- Ensure that the app content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, images and other parameters.
- Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need.
- Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalogue information.
- Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience (images, videos, awards, organic logos, etc.).
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
- Supporting the Retail Development Mangers to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Create reporting tools to help identify and ultimately resolve catalogue errors.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from a previous content/development management role.
- Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Excellent data accuracy skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel). SQL would be considered a strong plus.
- Experience in groceries/big chains and/or e-commerce is a plus
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.