Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Associate
Sales & Merchant Operations
Bratislava or Košice, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Bratislava in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food and retail delivery scene step by step. This growth has been achieved due to the incredible drive of our amazing team - these people are motivated to grow even more and as such, we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our next goals. :)
We have recently also started working with a wider variety partners, such as supermarkets and other retailers. The retail business segment is fairly new to both Wolt and Slovakia, and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations - this would be a super exciting project to be a part of!
As such, we need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and retail partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Minimum qualification as Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or equivalent
- Experience or strong interest in analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Slovakian & able to work in English
- You are highly motivated and super enthusiastic!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The basic wage component is EUR 1,300 (brutto) monthly.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!