Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Associate
Sales & Merchant Operations
Reporting to the Retail Business Manager, the Retail Development Associate supports and works in close cooperation with the Retail Development Manager to develop our retail partners, optimize venue performance on our platform and drive revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
- Handling incoming tasks and requests.
- Ensuring that our retail partner assortment on the platform is up to date, while making sure that our platform is always current with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Ensuring our portfolio of retail venues reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality checks.
- Assisting the Retail Development team in any additional tasks related to working with our retail partners.
- Being a key communicator with our operations and support team to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Taking ownership of ongoing projects related to the daily operations of the retail team.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to execute campaigns together with Retail partners.
- Being expert of our tools (e.g apps), testing new features and preparing training materials.
- Sharing the best practices amongst the Retail team.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from customer service, administration, or similar role.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Service oriented, structured, detailed team player with getting things done attitude.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus.
- Fluent in Estonian, Russian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!