Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail associate - Support
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you a detail-oriented and service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies and shaping the future of e-commerce excite you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, with the customer-obsessed mindset we have now reached 23 countries with over 12M users. We are best known for our food delivery platform, but from the beginning of 2021, we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour.
Now we also want to satisfy our customers' need for instant commerce and deliver a wide variety of products, by expanding our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As such, we are looking for a Retail Support Associate to provide the best support to our new retail partners and ensure the best possible start of their partnership with us. As a Retail Associate, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and retail partners in order to ensure optimal success.
Retail is one of the newest teams in our organization, hence you will have a chance to be a part of growing and shaping something from the early days!
What you'll be doing
- Creating product selections and ensuring retail partner profiles on the platform are accurate.
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team.
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance.
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners.
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners, and how we could work smarter as a team.
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in Polish and English to be able to both communicate with partners and create the product selections in the local language and English.
- Experience in support, administration, coordination, store management, account management, or similar roles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Tech-savvy self-starter with a ''can-do'' attitude.
- Curious about how things work and how to optimize partner and user experience.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus.
- Interested in developing within tech, service and retail.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.