Hey, you look like you might be our new Retail Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Do you have a strong understanding of retail operations in Georgia? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As Retail Development Manager, you’ll be one of our first superstar hires into this new segment for us in Georgia. Your focus will be on driving incremental revenue and providing the tools and support for our partners to make sure they thrive on our platform and increase sales while improving operational aspects. With this in mind, you need to be super passionate about account management and business development, but also able to adapt and change your tone and approach depending on the type of partner you’re working with.
On a personal note, it goes without saying that you’re a team player and willing to get your hands dirty as we build this new area of our business in Georgia! As time progresses and more Retail partners are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop. This means that you must thrive in the ‘start-up’ environment where constant change means there’s always lots to get your teeth into!
What you’ll be doing
- Successfully onboarding and training venues together with Retail Associates, providing them with all the tools and information to start working as soon as possible.
- Driving and managing Month over Month sales growth of our current venues and improving venue performance by measuring critical KPIs, strong analysis, and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Owning the partner’s assortment - suggesting which products should be listed initially, and working with the partner to constantly add/remove items to improve customer conversion.
- Working with the partner to improve overall sales and conversion rates by sharing tools and best practices to help ensure the partner’s success.
- Getting feedback from our partners and translating it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Key communicator between our operations and Retail partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with Retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- You have proven experience from previous account management, business development or similar role
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker or Power BI
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Fluent in Georgian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!