Are you a service-focused sales person that’s looking for your next challenge? Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
We see an opportunity to build a winning business in the market by offering a world-class customer experience with short delivery time, fast & local customer service and reliability. We have an appetite to expand to multiple cities in a matter of months.
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country. Our restaurant operations are split into three sections; acquisition, onboarding, and support. As the Restaurant Partnership Lead, your role is to manage our restaurant acquisition and a team of Restaurant Partnership Managers.
As the Restaurant Partnership Lead you’ll be managing a team of Restaurant Partnership Managers, as well as going into the field and setting examples for your team to follow. Your job will be to improve Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by adding the right new venues to the platform and using data to determine the focus areas. You will use your extensive sales experience to provide tools, sparring and coaching to build on your team’s competencies and manage their performance. You will also form a strong communications loop with the Restaurant Onboarding & Support Team Lead, whose team is onboarding the partners your team acquires.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing a plan for the sales team to target gaps and opportunities within their market. This includes identifying restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt, as well as mapping out potential new areas for expansion
- Contacting and building relationships with potential key restaurant partners, and systematically managing the market’s sales pipeline
- Conducting negotiations regarding key partner terms, and understanding potential venue performance to set profitable business terms
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Building and leading the Restaurant Team in Austria, setting team’s KPIs, managing sales performance and providing performance feedback
- Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop
- Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviors
Our humble expectations
- You have demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position
- You have extensive people management or coaching experience, ideally within field sales
- You have the ability to make sound business decisions while basing decisions on data
- You are a natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- You are a real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene
- You have a self-starter mindset and willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a flat organization
- You possess experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Cool office in Vienna
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 25 days of paid vacation
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 60.000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending how well you go through the process.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!