Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Partnership Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced field sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners around your city? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favoUrite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016 and we're now searching for a Restaurant Partnership Manager to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio across Sweden.
The ideal candidate is a professional sales person with an ability to face all kinds of negotiations and it comes naturally to create good relationships and build partnerships with people from different backgrounds. You’re driven towards establishing good deals and you have an obvious hunter mentality. You find joy in working with people from all around the world and you always go above and beyond to reach your goals!
Additionally, the candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene. In this role, you will also work closely with your Key Account Manager to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their on-boarding stages, as well as with our marketing and operations teams to help our restaurant partners be successful. In this role you will also travel to other cities across the country, up to approximately 25 % to 75% of the time.
What you will be doing
- In this role you will mainly be traveling to other cities across the country, up to approximately 25% - 75% of the time.
- Identifying potential partnerships and reaching out to restaurants in all kinds of ways that are a great fit for Wolt
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building new and ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants
- Understanding restaurant performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Key Account Manager
- Having good communication skills with all departments you work close with
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- Your background shows great performance in B2B and B2C field sales, business development or sales manager within hospitality. Additionally, you know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the business owner, you will find a way to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Jerome Marks - Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.