Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Partnership Lead
Sales & Merchant Operations
Prague, Czech Republic
Reporting to either the Head of Sales or General Manager, the Restaurant Partnership Team Lead is responsible for growing Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by identifying and partnering with all of our customers’ favorite restaurants, achieving sales (restaurant acquisition) targets, while leading the local Restaurant Team through encouragement and empowerment.
Responsibilities & duties
● Develop and execute a plan for the sales team to target gaps and opportunities within their market. This includes identifying restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt, as well as mapping out potential new areas for expansion.
● Contacting and building relationships with potential key restaurant partners, and systematically managing the market’s sales pipeline.
● Conducting negotiations regarding key partner terms, and understanding potential venue performance to set profitable business terms.
● Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
● Setting KPIs for the local Restaurant Team, managing sales performance and providing performance feedback.
● Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
● Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviours.
Our humble expectations
● Demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position.
● Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
● A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
● A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
● Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus. ● Fluent in local language and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any more questions related to this role, please do not hesitate to reach out to