Reporting to either the Head of Sales or General Manager, the Restaurant Partnership Team Lead is responsible for growing Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by identifying and partnering with all of our customers’ favorite restaurants, achieving sales (restaurant acquisition) targets, while leading the local Restaurant Team through encouragement and empowerment.
Responsibilities & duties
- Develop and execute a plan for the sales team to target gaps and opportunities within their market. This includes identifying restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt, as well as mapping out potential new areas for expansion.
- Contacting and building relationships with potential key restaurant partners, and systematically managing the market’s sales pipeline.
- Conducting negotiations regarding key partner terms, and understanding potential venue performance to set profitable business terms.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
- Setting KPIs for the local Restaurant Team, managing sales performance and providing performance feedback.
- Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
- Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviors.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position.
- Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org