Are you an experienced brand manager, trade marketer, project manager, or similar from HoReCa with a true ‘growth’ mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with partners and being part of shaping the future of eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
As a Restaurant Marketing Manager, your focus will be on driving our marketing by commercializing the marketing investments with the key internal and external partners and bringing it to life for users. This does not mean just planning and strategizing, we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty while actively growing our business in Kazakhstan!
What you’ll be doing
- Owning partnership marketing strategy and execution, including negotiating, developing, and implementing efficient joint-marketing plans with our key partners
- Identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with them to strengthen marketing partnerships
- Ensuring that our growth targets are met through owning and managing related campaigns across the channels
- Forecasting the impact of selected marketing strategies to the P&L and assessing their ROIs
Our humble expectations
- You have extensive experience in marketing with a proven track record specifically in brand marketing, category management, trade management, or similar within HoReCA industries.
- You are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships.
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Being fluent in English, Russian, and Kazakh is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of B2C marketing, eCommerce, and branding is an advantage.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.