Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Intern
Sales & Merchant Operations
Prague, Czech Republic
Are you detail oriented and have great communication skills? Do you love working in a cross-functional environment and solving problems? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Our Merchant Services team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring that we set all of our merchants up for success by providing a seamless onboarding, menu, and photo experience. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our merchant services engine must grow with it.
Restaurant Interns work on a fixed 3-months KYC/KYB project to assist our sales team and ensure they are working as efficiently as possible.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting restaurant partners with identity and business verification and any technical difficulty in that domain
- Optimizing processes to shorten the time needed for partner to verify their identity and business
- Being available to assist partners (on-call duty) with technical difficulties in a timely manner
- Cooperating with internal sales and platform teams on a daily basis
- Necessary admin work that accompanies the above mentioned tasks
- Detail oriented approach so that all information is correct and compliant
- Based in Prague for the duration of 3 months
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for improvement
- Fluent in Czech and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!