Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We are growing, and now we are looking for an Enterprise Key Account Manager who preferably has a background in the restaurant industry. The role involves exercising customer follow-up to our world-class partners, and working with a portfolio that includes both larger national chains and independent restaurants - as Enterprise KAM you will be tasked with developing these customers to their full potential.
We’re looking for someone who has a true passion for building strong relationships and improving key performance metrics to create results for Wolt, the restaurants and ultimately the customers. Your focus will be on making sure your partners thrive on our platform by spotting growth opportunities while providing the tools and support they need to grow. For that, you need to deliver exceptional service and be able to adapt your tone to suit both the owner and operating side.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and foster partner relationships with your portfolio of key restaurant accounts.
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews with partners to review performance and develop forward-looking strategies.
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impacting the business, and work to co-create solutions.
- Strategically introduce and execute on new Wolt product opportunities to broaden partnerships and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label delivery).
- Drive revenue growth of Wolt and restaurant partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through a data-based approach.
- Drive forward operational improvements with your partners to ensure that we are delivering the best experience for Wolt customers.
- Renegotiate terms and conditions with restaurant partners.
- Key communicator between our operations, support, marketing, and restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- At least 5 years of account management experience from a high-paced environment
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with - and making decisions based on - data
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Good ability to use English in a business context
- Experience working with CRM systems is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in sales is a plus
What we offer:
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- International and dynamic team with flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders, free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Competitive salary and eligibility for our stock option plan
- Regular team events
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!