Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Development Specialist
Sales & Merchant Operations
Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Are you an experienced service-minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Slovakia in the autumn of 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
As a result of such rapid expansion - and the plans we have for 2022, we need a new Restaurant Development Specialist to support the account management in Bratislava.
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to join us and help make the cities we deliver in better!
What you'll be doing
- Managing your own portfolio of venues and driving their growth on the Wolt platform.
- Helping to improve Operational KPIs for your key accounts.
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners from small tasks to big issues .
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for our restaurant partners together with Marketing team.
- Producing and presenting reports based on data.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from previous support, hospitality, administration, or account management role.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage expectations and deal effectively with many customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- You are used to working with tight deadlines, and successfully meeting the deadlines given.
- Structured, analytical, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Fluent in Slovak and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Due to the holiday season, expect the replies after the 4th of January! Happy Holidays!