Develop and foster partner relationships with your portfolio of restaurant partners.
○ Conduct Business Reviews with partners to review performance and develop
○ Determine the needs and wants of our partners, prioritize them by impacting the
business, and work to co-create solutions.
○ Strategically introduce and execute new Wolt product opportunities to strengthen
partnerships and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label delivery).
○ Drive revenue growth of Wolt and retail partners in your portfolio by improving venue
performance through a data-based approach.
Our humble expectations
○ Solid account management experience in a high-paced environment
○ You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships
○ Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
○ Strong analytical skills and experience working with - and making decisions based on
○ Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
○ High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
○ Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
○ Experience working with CRM systems is a plus
○ Retail/ FMCG experience is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any more questions related to this role, please do not hesitate to reach out to