Are you passionate about building strong relationships? Are you excited about driving growth in close collaboration with your partners? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
5 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 25 countries and over 350+ cities, servicing over 24M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark since we entered the market in 2017, and we now partner with more than 2600 restaurants across more than 30 cities.
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers, and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, the restaurant partnerships are a crucial part of Wolt’s success. Our restaurant operation is divided into three sections; acquisition, onboarding, and development.
As Restaurant Development Associate, you will be responsible for a portfolio of ~450 restaurant partners. We’re looking for someone who has a true passion for establishing strong win-win relationships and improving key performance metrics to create results for the restaurants, the users and ultimately for Wolt. Your focus will be on making sure your partners thrive on our platform by spotting growth opportunities while providing the tools and support they need to grow. For that, you need to deliver exceptional service and be able to adapt your tone to suit both the restaurant owner and the chef.
As our new colleague, your primary focus will be:
- Develop and foster relationships with your portfolio of restaurant partners
- Travel 5-10 days per month to meet with restaurant partners in your region
- Talk to/meet with restaurants to present growth opportunities and/or discuss operational improvements
- Renegotiate commercial terms with restaurant partners
- Drive revenue growth of Wolt and restaurant partners in your portfolio by implementing additional offerings such as Wolt+ and Wolt Drive
- Manage and solve incoming requests from your restaurant partners
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt your tone to suit your audience
- Demonstrated ability to blend a creative business mindset with thorough analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- High degree of ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Experience working with CRM systems is a plus
- Previous sales or account management experience is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.