Hey, you look like you might be our new Restaurant Data Associate Belgrade- Part time
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced service-minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We launched in Serbia in early 2019, and have now grown to multiple cities with hundreds of restaurants using our platform.
As, such we need a Restaurant Associate to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project! For this role we are looking for a part time associates in Belgrade!
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases
- Developing our restaurant liaisons and their business by using our collected user data
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Share best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Student able to work part-time
- High interest towards analytics
- University degree in business or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Serbian & able to work in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!