The Restaurant Associate (RA) works in close cooperation with the Restaurant Development Managers and Support Associates to help our restaurant partners maximize their opportunity for success.
The RA is responsible for assisting our restaurant partners in onboarding their venues, ensuring their menus are updated on the platform and offering general day-to-day support.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding venues into Wolt’s Platform. This includes contracts, photography, menu, translation and iPad training.
- Ensuring restaurant partner’s menus on the platform are up to date.
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates through the Slack channels.
- Key contact to our restaurant venues- providing KPIs.
- Assisting restaurant development managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Technical ability and logical thinking with an aesthetic sense
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Structured, detailed and service oriented
- Fluent in Estonian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!