Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of the World’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting a Restaurant Associate Support to support our restaurant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. As a Restaurant Associate, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. As well as defining and shaping our restaurant support to take it to new heights. The role is based in Warsaw.
What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Being responsible for our menu platform and always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Supporting our restaurant partners in solving their queries and answering any questions they might have during their journey with Wolt.
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and restaurant partners.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Talent Acquisition Partner, Kristina Nikolic- email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!