Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in 12 cities with more to come, and this means more restaurants to partner with along the way too!
Our Restaurant Associate team are an important part in the restaurants' onboarding journey. This superstar team are help to get the venues up and running on the platform, and with this continued growth, it means there are more and more restaurants to assist. As such, we need to bring in the team's next superstar! :)
This role requires a solid mix of both communication and organisational skills - you must be structured and detail-oriented on one side, but then also acting as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners. Adaptability and strong service mindset also come natural to you too.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring an optimal process at all times
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases
- Sharing best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Polish and English
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP. :)
Should you have any questions before you submit an application, then please email:
Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com