Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in 13 cities with more to come, and this means more restaurants to partner with along the way too!
Our Restaurant Associate team is an important part in the restaurants' onboarding journey. This superstar team helps to get the venues up and running on the platform, and with this continued growth, it means there are more and more restaurants to assist. As such, we need to bring in the team's next Menu superstar! :)
This role requires a solid mix of both communication and organisational skills - you must be structured and detail-oriented on one side, but then also act as a key data validator between our onboarding team and central team menu standards. Adaptability and a strong service mindset also come naturally to you too.
What you'll be doing
- Managing the menu team working tool;
- Uploading restaurants' menus to the platform;
- Ensuring the standards established for the layout of the menu,
- Ensuring special attention to the correctness of the Polish language stylistics, grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Acting as a link between the central team's menu requirements and the venues’ onboarding owners;
- Keeping the menu photo coverage level at 100%;
- Supporting venues in the process of adjusting their menu to our standards;
- Creating and using various process tools in Google Sheets environment;
- Supporting the Restaurant Onboarding Teams in various projects;
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with various people, both from Wolt and our external Partners;
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented;
- Positive and friendly personality with a can-do attitude;
- Experience within data management - great to have, but not required;
- Self-starter with a passion for food;
- Native in Polish, with a special relationship with stylistics, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page.