The People Team at Wolt consists of about 200 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Budapest, Tokyo and many other locations. You would join the ambitious and extremely passionate Nordic regional HR services delivery team.
As Regional HR Operations Specialist you’ll be working at the very heart of our People Team, working to support and partner with our team leads and all Wolt people in country operations across Denmark, Norway and Iceland, with an opportunity to also work with Finland and Sweden.
You will be reporting to our new Regional HR Operations Lead, Nordics based in Finland, and will additionally work closely with Nordics HR Lead based in Copenhagen.
What you’ll be doing
- Full employee life cycle support, from onboarding to offboarding, payroll data input, and everything in between. Coordinate and deliver new hire induction together with relevant stakeholders.
- Be the local “go-to person” and first point of contact for employees. Support our managers and teammates in Denmark, Norway and Iceland with all of their HR and people-related policies, time-off, benefits, compensation and other questions.
- Own HR data quality in the systems (we use Workday) and ensure and execute accurate and timely processing of employee records, compiling employee-related reporting.
- Responsible for providing payroll input to our global payroll team.
- Continuously review and update HR processes and policies, manager guides and training sessions for team leads, and own the administrative tasks connected to this. Always ensuring compliance according to local legislation and Wolt’s business strategy.
- Working closely with our local partners, e.g. payroll and legal, to ensure that HR operations in your functions are running smoothly and compliantly.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from a similar HR generalist role in Denmark and/or Norway, ideally from a multi-country, global environment.
- Knowledge of Danish labour law and experience in providing legal guidance connected to employment. Norwegian and/or Icelandic labour law knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience with CBA and supporting blue-collar employees covered by CBA is considered an advantage but is not a requirement.
- You have previously worked closely with Workday (or other HR systems). Experience working with Quinyx (or other workforce management systems) is an advantage.
- You have hands-on experience with the payroll cycle.
- You are a strong communicator with fluency in English. Danish, Norwegian and/or Icelandic language skills are a definite plus.
- You are comfortable working independently, have high integrity and can communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization with ease.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application in English through our careers website!