As Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for all partners within your region. You will be responsible for setting the long term strategy within your region to reach targets with help from the local Account Management team. You will be leading and coaching the local team to optimize the partner portfolios performance on our platform and ensure increased growth. You will also be working closely with and cooperating with other departments at Wolt.
Responsibilities & duties
- Lead the local Account Management team and set the long term Account Management strategy for the region.
- Coach the team and ensure team performance
- Set strategy to maximize growth and profitability for our merchant partners.
- Lead key projects
- Driving and managing growth of our current merchant partners by improving performance through strong portfolio analysis and active account management.
- Taking ownership of the relationship from the Sales Manager once the contract is signed, and overseeing a successful onboarding and training of venues together with Onboarding Associates.
- Building long-term merchant relationships post-onboarding, and being the key communicator between our operations and merchant partners.
- Using data to help optimize merchant performance by improving key metrics such as inventory and processes for delivery.
- Applying an effective segmentation approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the merchant portfolio.
- Perform frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside Sales Managers.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with merchant partners.
- Travel 10% of the time.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous account management, sales, support or other customer centric role.
- Solid experience within team management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- A strong ambition to learn new skills
- Passion for food and developing the best merchants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to have an immediate impact.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! Please submit your CV in English.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Karolina Olesińska (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note, due to GDPR, we do not accept applications coming through email. Make sure to apply through our careers page!