Hey, you look like you might be our new Real Estate Associate - Wolt Market
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People in Israel can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at lightspeed!
We are looking for a Real Estate Associate to identify and view potential locations for our Wolt Market stores.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Real Estate Associate to help us expand all over the country and be responsible for prospecting leads and identifying properties that meet our standards.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Traveling around Wolt cities to identify potential locations for Wolt Market’s stores.
- Identifying potential properties for rent through research, outreach, and networking with property owners, landlords and other real estate professionals.
- Negotiating favorable lease & renovation terms with landlords and real estate agents.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the real estate market, including trends, prices, and competition.
- Conduct property evaluations for the needs and requirements of the Wolt market’s stores.
Our humble expectations
Real estate experience - Must
- Experienced in negotiating LOI’s and leases - Must
- Preferably from the retail industry
- Willing to hit the ground to find our next locations
- Ambitious and thriving in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn fast and improve/define new processes.
- Hands-on approach and proactive
- Real estate agent - Nice to have
- You are a good communicator in written and spoken English, and you have full professional proficiency in Hebrew.
If you are excited about working in an international environment, taking ownership, and being part of a team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!