Hey, you look like you might be our new Quality Compliance & Sustainability Lead
Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you experienced in Quality and Sustainability? Do you have experience with implementing and leading Quality Compliance, Environmental Sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) processes in a global company? Are you looking for a challenge to be part of building a fast-growing, globally active company and define how we do things at Wolt?
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
In Global Quality, we are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team and lead our Quality Compliance and Sustainability function. This position will be leading our Global Quality &Sustainability Audits program, performing and monitoring Risk Assessments for our Global Supply Chain, and ensuring continuous improvement of our Global QMS. You will work closely together with our teams in procurement and sustainability.
In this role, you’ll get support from your awesome team, but with your experience, you are expected to be an amazing independent lead with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement and sustain the Global Supplier Qualification & Development Program.
- Lead Quality & Sustainability Audits with global suppliers.
- Implement and monitor Risk Assessments for the entire supply chain (for both quality & sustainability).
- Act as the subject matter expert on human rights due diligence and environmental sustainability for the Global Supply Chain.
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement of the Global QMS - Quality Management System.
- Work with the Global Quality Assurance Manager to monitor compliance & performance in the business, and establish and follow up on corrective action plans.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor’s degree related to engineering or business along with several years of experience in Quality Compliance and/or Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), and ISO 45001 (OHS).
- Experience as a lead auditor.
- You have strong procurement and supply chain experience, including driving supplier sustainability, across a variety of sectors (e.g. retail, apparel, IT, packaging, etc.).
- Experience with Responsible Procurement or Responsible Supply Chain will be beneficial.
- You have knowledge and experience working with third-party international social audit certifications such as Amfori’s BSCI.
- You are aware of evolving regulatory landscape as it relates to modern slavery, supply chain due diligence, and environmental sustainability.
- You are a strong project manager with good stakeholder management across all levels.
- You have a strong will to make a difference and influence how we do things at Wolt.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you thrive in an environment that involves problem-solving and finding creative and innovative solutions.
- You have experience working in an international business environment.
- You are fluent in English and eligible to work in the EU.
- You will be based in Berlin with annual travel activity of around 30 days.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis Senior Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!