As part of our phenomenal growth, we’re now looking to strengthen and scale our people team in supporting our international expansion and projects. To do so, we need a person who looks beyond traditional HR settings in favor of something to support growth in an innovative and impactful way.
While you’ll have the support of our functional People team, you should be comfortable in rolling up your sleeves to get things done around all corners of Wolt and with our key business stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Having end to end ownership of the People project management and execution as part of our new market expansion and projects. What this means in practice is that you will be figuring things out within and outside the People team while you support our business to grow.
- Together with your partner in crime, our People Program Manager, and our CoE leads and diverse project team, you are responsible for project managing implementation of our HR operations, strategy and culture. In practice HR execution and HR operations live in their respective global HR organization while you move people forward, connect the dots in ambiguity and ensure handshakes are done in an effective manner. You know that the devil is in the details, so ownership and asking the right questions is part of your way of leading and collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- While having the responsibility of designing and implementing preferred practices in use as Project Manager in the People team, you make sure we scale and move with speed from A to B to C and Z. This means that you plan and budget projects you own in a structured way, lead various stakeholders and hold the pen to create both short and long-term solutions while you don't have too much time in your hands. We don’t have a project management methodology in place which means you are expected to figure one which works in your role and project scope. And it definitely may vary from a project to another while you are always looking for ways to develop and push us forward.
- You are the first point of contact to our business leads and team together with our People Program Manager, New Markets & Projects. This means you will be partnering up with our business leaders like the expansion team in supporting them while you ensure that our speed matches respective business needs. This means frequent lines of communication and proactive ways to take on tasks from business while taking care of the wider people team. As we might not have everything in place during the initial expansion or project phase, you are excellent in expectation management, you roll up your sleeves, get to the bottom of what is needed and get stuff done.
- Owning People team yearly and monthly development activities and People Team monthlies as their respective facilitator. This scope will be defined on the go as and as we develop as a team. Only constant is change and there will always be new things that come up. In this, you are the swiss army knife taking up these opportunities one at a time (or maybe more accurately many at a time).
- Working on strategic projects in supporting our People team leaders with critical business needs, including change management as part of M&A and post M&A activities such as integration as well as different projects across Wolt and DoorDash.
- You find a balance between when to focus on the big picture and respective strategy but also when to lean in with practical execution and details. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty while keeping a broader goal and strategy in mind. Iteration and thinking ahead is something you do on a daily basis with strong business acumen.
Our humble expectations
- We're looking for an analytical, strategic individual who is excited to dive in and drive at speed. Experience in the HR space is not required as you’ll learn from our functional space as we go. This means that a solid project management background from consulting/Biz Ops/similar with the will to learn is something we are looking for. We are not looking for something very specific in terms of tenure but a solid experience from project management will help you to succeed in this role.
- Extremely strong analytical skills including ability to figure out ambiguous data sets and make them meaningful for any audience. This means that you are a natural problem solver and present your findings in a structured way. We rarely have weeks or even days to prepare so this is done on the go and part of day-to-day.
- You are a confident and kind communicator with excellent English skills. In comms you do, you value and represent exceptional customer care towards stakeholders you work with.
- Previous experience from a multinational, fast-paced and complex stakeholder environment. Speed is part of our daily routine so we are looking for a person who thrives in such an environment.
- High attention to detail and independent ability to figure things out. We hope you are a precise and thorough person with the ability to handle large amounts of information, tasks and details requiring your attention despite it getting hectic. Prioritization is definitely a skill to master where we all become better at it every day!
- You have a natural ability to figure things out as we take ownership beyond the obvious. This means you own tasks requiring your attention proactively with enthusiasm to constantly challenge yourself and us becoming better in what we do.
- Advanced skills in Google G Suite tools, Slack, Zoom and MS Office. You are our go to person when it comes to a beautiful slide deck or complex excel we need to build
If you are excited about working with the nicest people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply, and let's get the conversation going!
What You'll Get By Joining Us:
- An opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Eligibility for our equity plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:Michael Winstrøm, Talent Acquisition Lead at email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!