Hey, you look like you might be our new Project Coordinator - Wolt Market
Wolt is a Finnish technology company, best known for our food delivery platform. Initially focused on food delivery, we have since expanded our platform to include retail and grocery verticals. In the past three years, we have grown significantly, extending our operations from four countries across the Nordics to 23 countries across Europe and Asia. And we're just getting started.The role you are considering is part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unparalleled convenience and world-class customer experiences. People across Sweden and Norway can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at lightspeed! Wolt Market is experiencing rapid growth, and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a skilled Project Coordinator to manage various operational processes in Norway and Sweden. As a Wolt Market Project Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting and enhancing various operational processes across the organization. You will have an important role in ensuring a world-class customer experience and driving efficiency.In this role, you'll get a lot of help and support on the way, but you are also expected to be an amazing independent specialist with a consistent ability to execute tasks every single day.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be involved in a wide range of tasks, including operational project management, implementing a Facility management tool, and driving tendering processes for new subcontractors for our stores in Sweden and Norway.
- Collaborating with stores, Store Managers, and their teams to improve daily operational performance.
- Supporting the office team with various routines and ad-hoc tasks.
- Playing a role in city launches and re-locations in collaboration with the Expansion and Real Estate team.
- Contributing to the development of the playbook for the ideal Wolt Market store.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including the food delivery platform and global Wolt Market teams.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in managing different processes and a proactive, hands-on mindset.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis,' and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- Attention to detail, including precise and effective external communications, and a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences both internally and externally.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel) or Google Suite.
- Experience with project management and adapting to new technologies.
- Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jerome Marks, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!