Hey, you look like you might be our new Program Manager, Retail Merchant Operations
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you a program manager obsessed with continuous growth? Do you have a data-driven mindset and enjoy working hands-on with our global teams and partners to deliver a big impact? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is best known for our restaurant food delivery business, but in the last 3 years we have expanded our platform into retail verticals.
The Global Partner Retail team works on a wide array of central retail development topics to empower the best local retail partners and help our cities become great places to live. In order to do so, we work closely with key functional leaders across dimensions such as product, marketing and operations. Equally importantly, we support our teams in different markets to solve challenges and improve performance to become a world-class sales organization. Ultimately, we judge our success based on the performance of retail partners Woltwide. Our team consists of strategic doers. We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is a part of our DNA.
We are now looking for a Program Manager, Retail Merchant Operations to play a critical role in developing our retail operations centrally, as well as to support our teams in different markets. In this role you will be designing and implementing programs in close collaborations with the country teams to drive performance across 23 markets. This is your opportunity to join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing programs and scaling best practices that will drive efficiency and performance of our country's sales, onboarding and account management teams.
- Implementing these programs by working closely with the country leads and teams on the ground and measuring their impact.
- Managing these strategic and operationally complex projects with a cross-functional team including product, analytics, marketing, legal and finance.
- Going deep into numbers making data driven business decisions and continuously developing and upgrading our existing sales and onboarding efficiency insights and reporting. We have solid data on everything, the key is to have a strong nose for value and understand what really matters.
- Resource and train our local sales, onboarding and account management teams to be continuously first-rate. You will partner with Product Marketing to develop and manage an awesome library of sales resources, including sales pitch decks, updates on new features, sales and onboarding training content, and customer facing onboarding materials.
- You will be reporting to the Global Head of Retail Merchant Operation within the Global Partner Retail team.
Our humble expectations
- Extensive experience in B2B sales and/or partner onboarding operations in a tech/platform ecosystem or global retailer. Startup or scaleup experience is beneficial.
- Experience from management consulting is a plus.
- Experience from hands-on B2B sales, business development and/or key account management is a plus.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel & Powerpoint) are a must. Previous experience with data analytics platforms such as Looker or data management systems such as SQL is a bonus.
- Hands-on experience with set-up of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce and/or Pipedrive) is beneficial.
- Excellent people skills. In order to make an impact, you need to be able to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds, running from support associates to senior management. You easily win people's trust and get them excited about changes you want to implement.
- Drive, ownership and independence. Comfortable working both independently as well as managing a group of stakeholders, often in parallel across multiple topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, e.g. Helsinki, Munich or Berlin.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!