Hey, you look like you might be our new Product Lead, Support
Berlin, Germany · Remote
We are looking for a Product Lead to join our Support Group! World-class customer service is one of the cornerstones of Wolt. We don’t see support as a cost center but as a key part of core customer experience that has got us top-notch ratings in app stores (4.9 iOS and 4.8 Android ratings). We don’t just want to offer the best support experience in our industry but instead be seen as a benchmark for everybody in terms of support quality. We know that it’s a bold goal (to say the least) and we need your help to get us there!
We have invested a lot in our in-house support tooling as we believe that it’s the only way we can ensure world-class experience for all of our customers and partners. We take huge pride in our customer operations' quality, so on top of building delightful support experiences in our consumer app we also want to proactively identify and solve as many issues as possible before our customers and partners even notice something might be wrong. Currently we have 3 (and counting) product teams working in the support domain and you will work with one of these teams.
As a Product Lead, you will work with a cross-functional team of incredibly talented engineering, design, product and analytics humans in a high visibility role. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product, defining the roadmap and setting the vision for your team. This involves leading multiple projects and cross-team product initiatives across the entire product lifecycle, partnering with business and operations stakeholders as well as understanding our end-users better than anyone.
Your home base will be Wolt’s product management team but you will be working on a daily basis not only with the engineering team but also with the business operations and country team, who are responsible for the global and local businesses, When it comes to career progression, this role has a fairly clear path to a more strategy-focused and leadership-oriented role (e.g. head of product) over time as one delivers impact. We’ll let you in on a little secret: most of Wolt’s product people leads today have been promoted from within 🥳.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. 🌍
Our humble expectations
You could come to this role from a multitude of different backgrounds, but ideally, you have
- Plenty of previous experience in the product management domain - you know what it takes to develop great products
- Desire to be in a high-ownership role. You need to be comfortable with both getting your hands dirty as well as driving cross-team projects outside of your domain
- A mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding and business savvy with the go-getter attitude
- Having exposure on both qualitative and quantitative data, and being familiar with leveraging data to inform product strategy and decisions
- Expertise in how to work with and coach cross-functional teams, at least with designers, data experts, and with engineering teams
- Previous experience from data science / machine learning projects would give you a lot of extra points, but are not mandatory for you to become a successful in this role
It may sound like we are looking for a unicorn (which we probably are), but we believe in unicorns - we are looking for the perfect fit to support us in taking our product to the next level. If you think you might be the one, we are hoping to hear from you!
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elif Dilan Ayaz (firstname.lastname@example.org).