We are looking for a Product Lead to join the Merchant Group, Engagement Team. Merchant products are at the foundation of Wolt. Our mission is to make Wolt an integral part of our merchants' daily lives. We give them tools and automation that are useful, efficient, reliable, and delightful to use. Our products are built around reliable effective self-service, which helps us keep trust at the core of our partner relationships.
The Product Lead for the Merchant Engagement Team will work on building products that will enable strong long-term relationships with our merchants, ensure our platforms are built to scale and we drive a strong engagement with our entire merchant base. Topics include increasing Merchant selection, helping maximize success & retention, and ensuring high performance so Wolt customers have the best food delivery and shopping experience possible.
As a Product Lead, you will work with a cross-functional team of incredibly talented engineers, designers, product people and analysts in a high-visibility role. You will be responsible for defining the roadmap and setting the vision for your team. This involves our Merchants better than anyone and leading multiple projects and cross-team product initiatives across the entire product lifecycle to build solutions for them.
Your home base will be Wolt’s product management team but you will be working on a daily basis not only with the engineering team but also with the business operations and country teams, who are responsible for the global and local businesses. The domain is relatively new with green field opportunities to develop a vision, strategy, and lead teams in building brand-new impactful experiences for our Merchant community.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland & Germany.
Our humble expectations
You could come to this role from a multitude of different backgrounds, but ideally, you have
- Proven extensive experience as a Product Lead / Product Manager, preferably in the Merchant or B2B marketplace space - you know what it takes to develop great merchant products
- Experience working with zero to one products.
- Direct experience working with engineering and design teams and leading agile development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have proven ability to influence partner teams, stakeholders, and executive leaders
- Possesses a mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding and business savvy with the go-getter attitude of a "could-be start-up CEO"
- Expertise in how to work with and drive effective cross-functional work, across product, engineering, design, business, and operations
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elif Dilan Ayaz (firstname.lastname@example.org).