Hey, you look like you might be our new Product Lead, Consumer Pricing
Helsinki, Finland · Remote
We are looking for a Product Lead to join our Consumer Pricing team.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the development of a centralized pricing platform and building an experimentation framework to enable scalable testing and optimization of different pricing strategies.This is a high visibility role that will require expertise in building pricing services and tooling, as well as the ability to drive innovation in user experience and marketplace optimization in a regulatory compliant manner.
As a Product Lead, you will work with a cross-functional team of incredibly talented engineering, design, product and analytics humans. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product, defining the roadmap and setting the vision for your team. This includes leading multiple projects and cross-team product initiatives, partnering closely with business and operations stakeholders to make sure our pricing tooling and services meet the needs of the business and comply with local legislations, as well as understanding our end-users better than anyone.
Your home base will be Wolt’s product management team but you will be working on a daily basis not only with the engineering team but also with the business operations and country team, who are responsible for the global and local businesses, When it comes to career progression, this role has a fairly clear path to a more strategy-focused and leadership-oriented role (e.g. head of product) over time as one delivers impact. We’ll let you in on a little secret: most of Wolt’s product people leads today have been promoted from within 🥳.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland, Germany or Sweden.
Our humble expectations
You could come to this role from a multitude of different backgrounds, but ideally, you have
- Plenty of previous experience in the product management domain preferably in the field of data driven products - you know what it takes to develop great products. Experience in pricing services and tooling, recommender systems or similar algorithmically heavy domains is a big plus.
- Desire to be in a high-ownership, high-visibility role. You need to be comfortable with both getting your hands dirty as well as driving cross-team projects outside of your domain while having a strong sense of stakeholder management.
- A mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding and business savvy with the go-getter attitude
- Having exposure on both qualitative and quantitative data, and being familiar with A/B testing and leveraging data to inform product strategy and decisions
- Expertise in how to work with and coach cross-functional teams, at least with designers, data experts, and with engineering teams
- Previous experience from data science / machine learning projects would give you a lot of extra points, but are not mandatory for you to become a successful in this role
It may sound like we are looking for a unicorn (which we probably are), but we believe in unicorns - we are looking for the perfect fit to support us in taking our product to the next level. If you think you might be the one, we are hoping to hear from you!
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elif Dilan Ayaz (firstname.lastname@example.org).