We are looking for a Product Lead to join our Acquisition & Onboarding team.
Acquisition & Onboarding is a new sub-group in the Consumer Product group focused on new-user experiences of Wolt, from first impression through first purchase. We maintain platforms that automate user acquisition; build market and attribution models; drive organic search improvements; and fine tune user onboarding and first-purchase experiences in our consumer apps and website.
As a Product Lead for Acquisition Automation, you will be setting the vision for a technical team focused on our user-acquisition automation & measurement. You will work with a cross-functional team of incredibly talented colleagues in engineering, product, data and marketing in a very impactful role. You’ll lead multiple projects and partner with business and operations stakeholders around the world to improve and expand on our existing acquisition automation tools as well as maintain and improve our ability to attribute & measure user acquisition. While your daily work will revolve around these efforts, your home base will be a team of product managers in a product organization.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland & Germany.
Our humble expectations
You could come to this role from a multitude of different backgrounds, but ideally, you have
- Experience in marketing technology, including user acquisition, marketing automation, and measurement setups.
- Previous experience in product management (even if your title wasn’t “Product Manager”), preferably in the field of data-driven products.
- A mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding, design sensitivity, and business savviness with the go-getter attitude of a "could-be start-up CEO".
- Previous experience from data science/machine learning projects would give you a lot of extra points but are not mandatory for you to be successful in this role.
- An interest in partnering with the marketing team on marketing efforts. You should have demonstrable experience managing internal stakeholders.
- Desire to be in a high-ownership, high-visibility role. You need to be comfortable working in an area with direct, quantifiable impacts on the bottom line.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Kris Connabeer (Kristofor.Connabeer@external.wolt.com).