Hey, you look like you might be our new Process Owner - Record to Report
Are you an experienced finance professional with a solid background in designing and managing finance processes in a complex, fast-moving environment? Does playing a key role in shaping financial processes in a global tech company sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Wolt Finance and especially the Record to Report area is going through changes from outsourced model to internal financial services. We are on our way of creating a world-class financial team with ambition to streamline processes, unify our accounting practices and increase automation level at the same time with rapid company growth. The Process Specialist is taking responsibility for these endeavors together with the Process Owner, other finance teams, product teams and external service providers.
Sounds simple, right?
While the role is key to enable our continued success, and the challenge great, fear not - as you'll not be alone for the ride. In this role, you will work closely with development-oriented finance- and operations experts as well as highly skilled product engineers to make sure we design our processes in ways that are both efficient and scalable. The environment is complex and challenging, but you will enjoy the thrill of nurturing your own thoughts and ideas into reality, while enjoying the support of our experienced professionals across various teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop finance process practices in one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies. If you feel like the role matches your experience and you're ready for the next challenge, read on and apply - we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you’ll be doing
- Participate and lead the selected Record to Report process improvement initiatives
- Use in-depth accounting and process knowledge to drive process harmonization to all Wolt entities
- Identify automation needs and drive through automation / system improvements for the Record to Report processes
- Proactively interact with various finance teams, product owners and engineering teams to make sure we are progressing with agreed development actions
- Identify system enhancements needs, act as one of the key users for the ERP and/or any other Record to Report owned systems
- Drive efficient deployment of new processes with strong on-boarding and training programs for RTR end users
- Maintain RTR process related documentation
Our humble expectations
- Solid background in harmonizing accounting processes and implementation of end to end processes. Ideally, you’ll have prior experiences (being part / implementation of harmonization projects) from a similar position in a multinational organization
- Highly passionate about translating finance requirements into concrete Accounting process / system requirements
- Proactive in seeking out improvement opportunities and driving collaboration across stakeholder group
- Project management experience
- Strong plus having experience in a high-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working fully in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kalle Sundell, Talent Acqusition Partner at email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!