Are you an experienced privacy professional with strong project management skills and seeking a challenging role? Are you passionate about privacy and working in a fun environment while solving complex issues? If this sounds like you, then read further
You will be part of Wolt’s growing Privacy Legal team while partnering closely with our Security and Product and engineering teams to build a Wolt-class privacy programme. The Privacy Program Manager will focus on data governance related privacy initiatives where you’ll have an opportunity to drive key company-wide privacy and compliance work streams. This will be a highly visible and impactful role where you will be challenged with developing organizational and technical privacy controls at scale and validating adherence to applicable privacy regulations and frameworks. The problems that you will be solving together with a team are cross-functional, global and highly technical in nature.
We’re looking for someone with excellent analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong project management skills and has a big vision of how large-scale data governance initiatives should be driven in a technology/product company. We are looking for someone with technical disciplines coupled with a proven track record of effectively overseeing intricate privacy-related projects.
- Developing plans and draft technical requirements for company-wide Data Governance initiatives such as data mapping, data flow management, data retention, data minimization and data subject rights enablement.
- Managing and executing on the implementation of company-wide cross-functional privacy and compliance initiatives.
- Identify technical dependencies and align with stakeholders on remedial actions.
- Define and maintain data flows.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Security, and other teams to develop holistic solutions and processes that ensure privacy by design and default.
- Implement sufficient oversight and governance to ensure effective operation of the privacy program and privacy operations within Wolt.
- Develop metrics to measure success of privacy initiatives and manage reporting these metrics to leadership.
Our humble expectations
- Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years’ experience of project and/or programme management. Technical disciplines such as security, privacy and engineering are preferred. Certifications like CISA, CISM, CIPM, CIPP/E or CDPSE are also preferred but not required.
- Degree in either technical (e.g., computer science, data analytics) disciplines or law and a strong understanding of data governance best practices.
- In addition to the strong work ethic, you are organized and follow things through.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for a collaborative team player.
- Can communicate clearly and provide good visibility to issues as they progress.
- Can see through issues that have many aspects and different, often also non-technical and business-related, considerations.
- Experience with managing data privacy and/or compliance initiatives in fast paced, international environments.
- Ability to take ownership and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus on the right priorities.
- Fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kalle Sundell, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!