Hey, you look like you might be our new Pricing Strategy Analyst
Our Global Operations team is a task force within Wolt that helps our country teams’ business grow and scale. Global Operations drive long-term strategy, scalable processes, and sustainable business models across our entire base of operations. We work closely with our local teams, general management and key functional leaders across dimensions such as product and analytics, and drive forward company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
The team is now looking for several Pricing Analysts to join the fun and challenging space of delivery operations..
Our Pricing team ensures our pricing model is efficient, fair, and competitive across our 23 markets. As a Pricing analyst, you will be responsible for a set of countries. Your scope includes: maintaining up-to-date market and competitive intelligence; continuously identifying improvement opportunities in our pricing model and working with operations managers to execute changes; and analyzing the impact of changes on courier behavior, profitability, and delivery quality.
In this role, you will report to our Head of Delivery Pricing and be in daily contact with the Operations Managers and Associates of the countries you are responsible for.
What You'll Be Doing
For the scope of countries you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the need for pricing actions based on short and medium-term delivery performance trends
- Sharing pricing recommendations with Operations Managers and Associates and coordinating initiative implementation
- Improving our current pricing models and reports in collaboration with the other pricing analysts
- Leading pricing intelligence efforts
- Undertaking other initiatives that will come up; we are still a young team, so we will still have a lot to build together!
Our humble expectations
- At least a bachelor's degree (in finance, mathematics, business, or related fields) and 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in revenue management, pricing, or related areas
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking, analytical execution and reporting. Excel is a must, but you’ll find VBA, SQL and Python useful as well
- Proactive ownership mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome.
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams, maintain and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A true culture champion - someone that leads by example with collaboration, teamwork, data-driven decision making and best-idea-wins attitude. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points e.g. Helsinki or Berlin.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!