As our People Tech Development Manager, you'll lead the charge in driving technological advancements within Workday, in the heart of people processes and services, owning the whole functional area of Workday Expenses, including reporting and integrations within this functional area. Your mission involves spearheading the configuration, development, and enhancement of Workday Expenses functionality. While leading your responsibilities you ensure the end-to-end delivery of Workday development and maintenance aligning with People Tech strategy and Wolt's objectives. This role unveils the opportunity to create and sustain expense solutions on a global level, requiring a proven history in configuring expenses in Workday.
Your role will center around collaborating across functions, leading your projects, and ensuring the successful deployment of solutions that streamline processes, boost scalability, and elevate user experiences.
Finally, we at Wolt are currently engaged in a Workday redeployment with DoorDash, re-deploying Workday to the combined organization of Wolt and Doordash, which allows being part of something special, unique, and truly global in the Workday implementation front. Would you be part of this amazing journey?
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead your responsibility area as part of the Workday team in People Tech, focusing on the Expense capabilities of Workday.
- Drive and be part of digitalization and automation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and scalability of people processes.
- Oversee development sprints and ensure timely delivery of enhancements.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of Workday Expense designs, processes, and integrations.
- Contribute to HR reporting and analytics capabilities development.
- Foster collaborative relationships and drive end-to-end solutions.
- Collaborate with our colleagues in various locations in a truly diverse team.
- Stay updated with Workday releases to effectively leverage new features.
Our humble expectations
- 6+ years of professional experience in Workday for Expenses.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Benefits and Extend is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of core people processes, integrations, and user-centric design principles.
- Proficiency in HR reporting and analytics, including advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Problem-solving attitude, proactive approach, and demonstrated initiative.
- Strong organizational skills, adept at managing requirements and prioritizing projects.
- Previous experience in project leadership roles using various project models.
- High self-leadership skills and interpersonal competencies.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!