Are you an experienced People professional, ready for your next exciting step? Do you want to be a part of an exceptional growth story by supporting our HQ functions from the people and culture perspective, in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local shops’ goods delivered to your home or to the office. We were founded in 2014 and today have more than 6,000 people across 23 countries, servicing over 20 million registered users. In June 2022, we joined forces with DoorDash.
The People Team at Wolt is a diverse group of HR, Payroll Talent Acquisition & Talent Development professionals working across our countries. We’re a global People function, well-respected by the people and teams that we support and partner with. To reach our next exciting growth plans, we are now looking for an experienced People Partner to join our People Team in Finland.
As a People Partner you’ll work closely with our HQ Functional Leads in all People related matters to ensure an excellent people experience in this part of the organization. Globally we are around 500 people in our HQ functions, out of which about 300 people are located in Finland. You’ll support our Function Heads and Team Leads in HQ functions as an advisor, and drive short- and long-term development initiatives related to our people and culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering up with our functional heads and team leads in HQ functions, working with them on a wide range of People topics.
- Supporting and executing change management initiatives, as well as helping us develop our culture
- Sparring and coaching our team leads in different kinds of people-related matters, like feedback and performance management, compensation and benefits, and employment legislation.
- Coordinating competence and leadership development in the HQ teams, with the support of our People Development team and local HR teams
- Participating in organizational design and e.g. site strategy creation to ensure our teams scale with the growing needs of the business.
- Leading in the management of escalated high-risk / high-liability employment relations cases, in collaboration with HR Legal and the local HR Ops team.
- Designing ways of nurturing our culture and ways of working in the form of e.g. knowledge-sharing initiatives and a wide range of events.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid, global or partly-global HR background, and at least 7 years of previous work experience from generalist People Partner/HR leader positions, in a multi-country environment and experience from working in tech organisations and high-growth environments.
- You have a strong understanding of the core People processes and the ability to adapt them into team specific needs.
- You are a strong communicator, near native fluency in English.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Orsi Kocsis firstname.lastname@example.org