Your biggest purpose here will be to enhance Wolt’s market position by strengthening current and creating new partnerships with commercial external parts while making sure we develop our partnerships efficiently. Our partnership strategies will drive revenue, increase brand awareness, and expand our customer base.
What you'll be doing
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships and building relationships with the identified merchants - ensuring to tailor the approach accordingly to best position Wolt as a partner of choice.
- Participating in projects with partners based on an agreed strategy - e.g. identifying any risks and changes.
- Participating in administrative projects
- Having a deep understanding of the competition and various verticals in the market
- Assisting other departments with supplementary foundations to move plans and activities in the partnership forward and keep deadlines.
- Maintaining existing partnerships to develop continuously by increasing activities that support our strategy.
Our humble expectations
To be able to truly take on this role, you must thrive in building relationships and have a strong ability to identify and pursue opportunities. You must be able to think creatively and strategically - and you get excited by working hands-on on a variety of functional teams. You also have:
- A natural ‘hunter’ with hunger to build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Experience from working in a fast-paced environment. Strong ability to prioritize and work structured with focus on detail, timelines and results.
- Experience with negotiations.
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.