Hey, you look like you might be our new Partner Operations Associate (m/w/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced service-minded communicator who enjoys solving problems for restaurant partners? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy testing out new ideas? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Germany in the autumn of 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
As a result of Wolt’s rapid expansion and the plans we have for 2023, we need a Partner Operations Associate (m/w/d) that helps our restaurant partners to succeed at Wolt in Germany. As a Partner Operations team member, you will support our existing restaurant partners, help them improve their performance, and answer their queries. You will interact with our restaurant partners, look after them, and make sure they are set up for success at Wolt!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
Be responsible for setting up restaurants for success, which includes:
- Providing after-sales support to improve our restaurants' performance.
- Contacting restaurant partners via phone & email and guiding them on how to grow at Wolt.
- Preparing mass communication to promote new services and marketing campaigns to existing restaurant partners.
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for our restaurant partners together with the marketing team.
- Analyzing the performance of our restaurants and identifying growth opportunities
Our humble expectations
- Experience in a support, hospitality, administration, or account management role.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage expectations and deal effectively with many customers on a daily basis.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- High sense of ownership.
- Hands-on attitude.
- You are used to working with tight deadlines, and successfully meeting the deadlines given.
- Structured, analytical, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Fluency in German and excellent English skills.
What we offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- BVG ticket subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!