Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Specialist
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
This is an opportunity to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business. We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business!
As our Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring a healthy and balanced level of courier partners at all times. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of, and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring a balanced level of courier partners in the region of focus
- Defining targets and creating a detailed courier partner onboarding plan that supports the strategy together with Operations Manager and the team.
- Identifying the main target groups and the relevant channels to find courier partners and ensuring efficient allocation of our effort between these channels
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in the city
- Together with the team planning out expansion of delivery area
- Ensuring and securing right combination of courier partners with different vehicles
- Managing the courier partner gear inventory
- Supporting other functions, owning or collaborating in special projects e.g.: new city launches
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your courier partners on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals
- Fluent in Icelandic and English
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristjana Thorarinsdottir, Talent Acquisition Partner
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!