Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Specialist
Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Are you an entrepreneur by heart and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have strong project management skills? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Specialist will take responsibility for
analysing, planning and forecasting to ensure there is a strong supply/demand balance.
In more established Country teams, the Operations Specialist’s responsibilities may become
more focused on specific core duties, such as courier acquisition, onboarding or payments.
What you'll be doing
● Ensuring a seamless logistical platform for courier partners, customers and restaurants
● Growing our base of couriers to increase capacity in line with our demand forecasts
● Creating and improving processes to drive operational efficiency to allow the business
operations to scale
● Digging into data to support supply planning for a balanced level of courier partners
across all cities and provide insights to continuously improve core KPI’s
● Analyzing other important data, e.g. operational performance (delivery time, costs,
service level, ratings), restaurant performance and support performance in order to help
each team thrive through data-based decision making
● Perform the role as city lead and drive expansion with a focus on Courier Partners
● Weekly newsletters for all cities following carefully planned out themes, which are
based on data and help couriers perform deliveries more efficiently
● Build a bridge between the Operations team and the Support team to regularly engage
on important topics, improve mutual understanding and foster collaboration
Our humble expectations
● Relevant analytical experience or a student job working with MS Excel
● A fast learner with attention to details and a strong analytical mindset
● Degree in Economics, Business or similar
● Knowledge of BI-tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
● Comfortable with autonomous problem solving in a fast-paced environment
● Lead by example and be hands-on with the local expansion and potentially travel to
new cities to ensure a seamless Courier Partner setup
● Driver’s license
● Fluent in English and Slovak language
● Must be eligible to work in the Slovak Republic
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership while collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders and being part of an extremely ambitious international team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
As we're looking to hire several people within our different sales teams, we will be reviewing applications and interviewing for all roles on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!