Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Specialist - Wolt Market
Are you an entrepreneur by heart and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have strong project management skills? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and a world-leading customer experience. People across Lithuania can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. As such, we are looking for an Operations Specialist to help set up our Wolt Market operations and prepare successful launches. You’ll be part of a wide range of tasks, such as managing launch projects, identifying and viewing potential locations for our Wolt Market stores, hiring and onboarding the picking and packing staff (Grocery Associates) and Store Managers, as well as picking and packing yourself - and much more.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using data to analyze ideal locations for Wolt Markets in Lithuania, identifying and viewing possible locations and real estate.
- Being responsible for “setting up” new Wolt Market stores.
- Taking part in various tasks related to setting up a new business. This might be negotiating favorable lease & renovation terms with real estate agents, or hiring and onboarding new Grocery Associates and Store Managers.
- Working very hands-on from managing a project of launching a store to picking and packing orders yourself.
- Ensuring that every store is operational by the launch date.
- Being responsible for facility management including store equipment management, accountancy, and general maintenance
- Communicating with different stakeholders within Wolt (expansion, talent team, legal, finance, global teams and operations team in our food delivery business) and external service providers.
Our humble expectations
- You are a curious entrepreneur and you love to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re ready to travel and live out of a suitcase.
- Ability to learn fast and improve processes.
- You might have worked in sales. real estate, operations or project management.
- You are a good communicator in written and spoken English and Lithuanian.
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach to work.
- Experience in recruitment is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Caroline Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!