Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Lead - Region East (m/w/d)
The Ops Team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our Ops Team, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
As our Operations Lead (m/w/d), you will be responsible for one of our four regions in Germany. The responsibility encompasses courier performance, regional development, and commercial expansions into new areas in our existing cities.
In our Operations team, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated, and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community-building skills - we think service first at all times! Although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you'll be doing
- Responsibility over core operations KPI’s for Berlin, Dresden & Leipzig.
- Managing the local operations team (team of 4) and supporting through defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results.
- Taking ownership of Wolt’s growth in eastern Germany by ensuring both local operations and commercial teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals.
- Advising and closely collaborating with central teams such as Onboarding, HR, or Performance Management to develop and execute key initiatives that drive Courier satisfaction and efficiency.
What we offer
- Cool office in the center of the city
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Three or more years of professional experience in operations management, strategy consulting, or program management
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- Professional fluency in English and German
- Decisive communication skills
Nice to have
- Degree in business, economics, supply chain management or any other relevant field
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with SQL
- Excellent business judgment, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!